Our Story

The college was established as a Trade School in 1946, with only two instructors. At its inception ,the college only offered two programmes, carpentry and building. The college would later grow from these humble beginnings.


The college, after having experienced growth in its programmes as well as academic staff transformed to become the Swaziland Industrial Training Institute. 


More programmes and disciplines including engineering and machining were added to the college at this point as the college continued to grow.

After having experienced further growth as the industrial institute , the college started offering diploma programmes at this point. New courses were made available ranging from engineering to business studies.


The college then changed its name to the Swaziland College of Technology, a name the college kept for 44 years.



The college then changed its name to Eswatini College Of Technology.

ecot logo
76
 
Years

76 Years of Education & Training

The college is one of the oldest institutions in the country.